Q. Where do I get a Marshalls credit card? How do I pay my bill?
A. The Marshalls credit card is confusing, because the card is actually called the TJX credit card (TJX is the parent company of Marshalls), and it can be used at Marshalls as well as at TJ Maxx and other TJX stores. The links below should give you everything you need, whether you are applying for a new Marshalls credit card or want to pay your bill online:
- TJX / Marshalls Credit Cards – The name of the card doesn’t say Marshalls, but the TJX Rewards Card and TJX MasterCard are actually Marshalls credit cards (as well as the credit cards of TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post). The TJX Rewards Card is for store-only use, while the TJX Rewards MasterCard can be used at Marshalls and its sister stores as well as anywhere else MasterCard is accepted. Both cards earn rewards points good toward future $10 TJX Rewards certificates. You can apply for either Marshalls credit card online here. (tjmaxx.tjx.com)
- Marshalls Credit Card Online Login and Bill Pay – Click through to log in and make a payment online on your Marshalls / TJX Rewards credit card bill. (tjx.syf.com)
- Marshalls Credit Card Customer Service – Go here to find the customer service telephone number in case you are having questions or problems with your TJX Rewards card. (tjmaxx.tjx.com)
- Marshalls Credit Card Application – Click here to go directly to the Marshalls / TJX credit card application and apply online. The TJX Rewards credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank). (apply.syf.com)
- Marshalls Customer Service – TJX Rewards Credit Card – In case you don’t believe us, this customer service page from the Marshalls Web site will verify that the TJX credit card is the card of Marshalls. (www.marshalls.com)