Q. How do I apply for a Walmart MasterCard or pay my Walmart MasterCard bill online?
A. The first two links below will get you started on applying for or paying off a Walmart MasterCard. The links below that may also be of interest to you.
1. Walmart MasterCard Application – Click through and log in to your Walmart.com online account to apply for the Wal-Mart MasterCard. (You’ll have to create a Walmart.com account in order to apply if you haven’t done so before.) Note that you will first be considered for the Walmart MasterCard, but may get the regular Walmart store credit card if you don’t meet the MasterCard requirements. (www.walmart.com)
2. Walmart MasterCard Online Login & Bill Pay – If you are already a Walmart MasterCard customer, log in to your account to pay your bill online and otherwise deal with your account. If you have not registered before for online access and bill payment, you can do that here, too. (www2.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
3. Walmart Discover Card Customer Service Phone Number – You’ll find the customer service phone number for the Walmart MasterCard — 1-877-294-7880 — at this page of common questions about the card. (www2.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
4. Wal-Mart MasterCard Benefits and FAQ – This page spells out the differences between the Wal-Mart MasterCard and the regular Walmart store credit card, as well as offering information about the card’s switch to from being Discover Card to a MasterCard. (www.walmart.com)
5. Walmart Discover Card Terms & Conditions – Click through to see the interest rates and fees associated with the Walmart MasterCard, including the 22.9% interest rate if you carry a balance from month to month. (chb.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
6. Walmart Financial Services – Account Registration – If you want to pay your Walmart MasterCard bill online but have not yet set up an online account, go here to register and get started. (www2.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
7. How Long Until Upgrade to Walmart Discover? – September 2012 online forum discussion about how long it may be until a person not accepted for the Walmart Discover Card (now Walmart MasterCard) but accepted for the store-only Walmart credit card would have to wait for an upgrade and what it would take in terms of on-time payments and overall credit score to be considered for the upgrade. (ficoforums.myfico.com)
8. Walmart Upgrade – November 2009 discussion forum post from a Wal-Mart credit card customer who was upgraded from the standard Walmart store credit card to the Wal-Mart Discover Card (now MasterCard), with an increased credit line, and the question of whether this upgrade will improve the customer’s credit score. (ficoforums.myfico.com)