Q. Where can I find a Walmart credit card application online?
A. Use the links below to find the application for Walmart consumer credit cards as well as business and other cards. Note that you can also apply for Wal-Mart credit cards in-store.
1. Walmart Credit Card Application – This link takes you to the Walmart credit card application, BUT you will be forced to register for a Walmart.com account first if you want to apply online. If that’s OK with you (and it’s no big deal really but still a hassle), you can apply online. You will be considered for the Walmart MasterCard but you might instead be offered the Walmart store card, depending on your credit history. Walmart credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank). (www.walmart.com)
2. Walmart Credit Cards – Terms & Conditions – Before you apply for a Walmart credit card, you may want to check this page that lays out interest rate info (a 22.90% rate in most cases), potential fees, etc. (nj04.rfecom.com)
3. Check the Status of Your Walmart Credit Card Application – Go here to get the phone number needed to call and check on the status of your Wal-Mart credit card application. (Last we checked, the telephone number was 877-969-3668.) You’ll find other info about the Wal-Mart credit card on this page as well. (help.walmart.com)
4. Walmart Business Credit Card Application – If you want to apply for a Walmart credit card for your small business, the online application is here. (www.onlinecreditcenter4.com)
5. Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Visa or MasterCard Application – Actually not a credit card in the traditional sense, but a reloadable debit card you can fund and then use in place of cash wherever Visa/MasterCard is accepted. Apply online here. (www.walmartmoneycard.com)
6. Wal-Mart Community Account Application – This application for Walmart credit is specifically for government or non-profit institutions including charities, schools, hospitals, religious organizations, etc. You can not apply online but instead must print this application then fax or mail it in. (www.onlinecreditcenter2.com)
7. Walmart Credit Cards Home Page – Go here to reach the Walmart credit card application and get more info on all walmart credit card options. (www.walmart.com)