Q. What are my options for paying my TJ Maxx credit card bill?
A. You can make a TJ Maxx credit card payment online, by mail, or by phone, but you can NOT make a payment in a TJ Maxx store. (NOTE: The TJ Maxx credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, formerly GE Capital Retail Bank, and you will make payments to Synchrony.) The links below will direct you to what you need:
- TJ Maxx Credit Cards Login & Online Payment – Click through to log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill online, or, if you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you’ll find a link to register for online access. (www.reviewmyaccount.com)
- TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Mailing Address – You actually won’t find this info anywhere else online, but we called Synchrony Bank to get the correct mailing address for your TJ Maxx credit card bill. That address is: TJX Rewards Payments, P.O. Box 530949, Atlanta, GA 30353.
- Can I Pay My TJX Card In Store? – As you’ll see from this link, you can NOT pay your TJ Maxx credit card balance at a TJ Maxx store. We even called TJ Maxx to verify this and they say NO. (www.adamanswers.com)
- TJX Rewards – This portal page for the TJ Maxx credit card includes a “Have A Card” link which takes you to the site where you can log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill. (www.tjxrewards.com)
- TJ Maxx – Contact Us – Still having trouble? Go here for the TJ Maxx credit card customer service phone number. You can also use this number to pay by telephone. (www.tjxrewards.com)
- Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Online Login and Bill Pay – Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), which issues the TJ Maxx credit card, has its own site where it allows online payments, which you will find here. (www.mysynchrony.com)
Other related Bessed pages:
- Synchrony Bank Payment
- TJ Maxx Credit Card
- Marshalls Credit Card
- Synchrony Bank Credit Cards
- Department Store Credit Cards