Q. How do I make my Orchard Bank credit card payment?
A. By this point you should be aware that Orchard Bank credit cards no longer exist, having been purchased by Capital One and re-branded as Capital One credit cards. Therefore, you will make your payments via the Capital One site:
1. Capital One Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay – Use your Login ID and password to gain access to your former Orchard Bank (now Capital One) account and pay your credit card bill online. If you don’t yet have an ID and password, click the “Register” button to start the process for online access. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Enroll in Capital One Online Banking – If you haven’t already established online access with Capital One, you can register your account here. (login.capitalone.com)
3. Capital One / Orchard Bank Transition Page – This former Orchard Bank home page now tells you that your Orchard Bank credit card account has moved to Capital One. (www.orchardbank.com)
4. Capital One Customer Service Phone Number and Payment Mailing Address – You’ll find Capital One customer service telephone numbers here, in case you are having trouble with an online payment, as well as an online tool to find your payment mailing address. (www.hsbccreditcard.com)
5. Online Banking FAQ – Credit Card Accounts – Q&A page will answer any questions you have about making a Capital One credit card bill payment online, by phone, or by mail, including when online payments will post to your account, etc. (www.capitalone.com)
Other Bessed pages of interest: