Q. How do I access my Ally Auto / GMAC car loan account to make payments or get customer service help?
A. First off, if you didn’t know, the GMAC name has gone away, it is now called Ally Auto, though it is the exact same company. Most of what you need to manage your car loan account is available at the Ally site, although some pieces of information are a bit hard to find.
In most cases, you’ll want to create an online account to manage your car loan over the Internet, but you can also do things the traditional way as well. Using the links below, you should be able to get everything you need.
- Ally Auto Account Login – Log in to make payments on your Ally Auto loan, set up automatic recurring payments with Auto Pay, view billing statements, payment history, change personal information, request a loan payoff amount, more. If you don’t yet have online access, use the “Enroll now” link you’ll find here. (www.ally.com)
- Ally Auto – Register for Online Account Access – If you have an Ally Auto car loan but haven’t yet signed up for Internet access to your account, fill out this form. (www.ally.com)
- Ally Auto Customer Service Phone Number and Payment Mailing Address – Have a question or problem with your Ally car loan account? Go here for the phone number to call as well as other methods to contact the company. You will also find the Ally Auto payment mailing address here. (www.ally.com)
- Ally Auto Financing & Leasing – Home page for any and all information on Ally / GMAC car loans. (www.ally.com)
- Ally Auto Financing FAQs – Go here for answers to common questions you may have about your account, such as information on Auto Pay automatic payments, when billing statements are sent, billing options and how to change them, loan payoff information, etc. (www.ally.com)
- Ally Auto – Payment Options – Go here for information on paying your car loan payments online, by mail, by phone, or via Auto Pay automatic payments. (www.ally.com)
- Ally Auto Auto Pay – Go here to log in and sign up for this service which automatically deducts your monthly Ally car payment from your checking or savings account. (This appears to be the same service previously called Direct Pay.) (www.ally.com)
- Ally Lease-End Process – If you are leasing a vehicle through Ally Auto, this page tells you what steps to take with your account when the lease is up. (www.ally.com)
Other related Bessed pages: