Q. How can I make a payment on my AT&T Universal credit card?
A. You can pay your AT&T Universal Card balance online or by mail. The first two links below feature the online login form or the payment mailing address, while the links further down are essentially the same information on different pages of the AT&T or Citibank site (Citi is the actual issuer of the AT&T credit cards).
1. AT&T Online Login and Bill Pay – Click through to find the AT&T Universal Card Web site home page, which features a “Sign on to your account” area on the right-hand side of the page. Log in with your user ID and password to access your account and make a card payment. If you don’t yet have a user ID and password, you can click the Register button to get those & then access your account online. (www.accountonline.com)
2. AT&T Universal Card Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number – Click through to find the address if you’d like to pay your AT&T Universal Card bill by mail. Last we checked, the address was: AT&T Universal Card, P.O. Box 183037, Columbus, OH 43218-3037. You’ll also find the customer service telephone number here. (www.universalcard.com)
3. AT&T Universal Card Secure Sign On – This link takes you to another page where you can log in to your AT&T Universal Card account to make a payment online. (www.accountonline.com)
4. AT&T Universal Card Account Login via Citibank – The AT&T Universal Card is issued in partnership with Citibank, and you can also log in to your account and pay your bill at the Citi credit cards home page. (creditcards.citi.com)
5. Contact Citi Cards – This Citibank credit card site includes the payment mailing address for the AT&T Universal Card and AT&T Universal Business Card. Look for the “View More’ link under “Mailing Addresses” in order to find the AT&T Universal card info. (online.citibank.com)
6. AT&T Universal Card – Recurring Bill Payments – This link is NOT for paying the balance on your AT&T Universal Card — instead, it offers information on how to set up recurring payments that will be put onto your Universal Card each month. For example, if you want your cable TV bill or a gym membership payment to automatically get paid by your AT&T credit card each month, this page will tell you how to set that up. (www.universalcard.com)