Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. Where is the payment center for Ally loans?
A. These days Ally only offers auto loans, and you will find all the information you need to pay your Ally loan bills via the links below. If you had a mortgage loan or insurance through GMAC (the prior name of Ally), you will need to contact the new company that took over your loan.
1. Ally Auto Account Center Login and Bill Pay - Go here for online access to your car loan or lease through Ally, including the ability to make a single one-time payment, set up automatic payments through Auto Pay, view a past bill, request a loan payoff amount, etc. (www.ally.com)
2. Ally Auto - Financing Payment Options - Go here to learn about the different ways you can pay your Ally auto loan bill, including Auto Pay automatic withdrawal from your bank account, monthly statements by mail (payment mailing address is shown on this page) or online, or by phone (note that a fee may apply for phone payments). (www.ally.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Kohl’s credit card?
A. You can make a Kohl’s credit card payment online, by mail, over the phone, or in a Kohl’s store. Click the first link below to log in and pay your Kohl’s bill, or check out the rest of the links for further info on payments.
1. My Kohl’s Charge Login and Bill Pay - Log in here to pay your Kohl’s credit card bill online. If you do not have a login ID and password, you can register for those here as well. (credit.kohls.com)
Q. Which SUVs offer 3rd row seating?
A. Probably a lot more than you think — in fact, below is a list of 35 SUVs with a 3rd row, with links to more info about them:
1. 2015 Acura MDX - Offers third row seats for a total of seven passengers fitting in. Pricing starts at $42,565. (www.acura.com)
2. 2014 Audi Q7 - Audi SUV offers a standard third row of seats for seating up to 7. Starting price of $47,700. (www.audiusa.com)
3. BMW X5 - Only BMW SUV with a (optional) 3rd row. Starting price of $61,525. (www.bmwusa.com)
Q. Where can I buy a used freezer?
A. That depends on whether you are talking about a used freezer for your home or a used commercial freezer. The links below feature used freezers for sale, with some offering both residential and commercial freezers, and others offering only one or the other:
1. eBay - Over 2,000 used freezers for sale or up for auction, including used chest freezers, used upright freezers and antique ice cream freezers for the home or large commercial freezers for restaurant or grocery use, merchandiser freezers with glass doors, walk-in freezers, deep ice cream chest freezers, more. (shop.ebay.com)
2. Kerekes Bakery & Restaurant Equipment - Used freezers, coolers, and refrigerators for commercial settings, including restaurant kitchen freezers, frozen food display freezers, refrigerated beverage display cases, more. (www.bakedeco.com)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card and pay my Kohl’s bills online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online and also access your account and pay bills online at the Kohl’s site. Below are the key links you’ll need, along with a couple of other links of interest about the Kohl’s credit card:
1. Kohl’s Charge Account Application - Go here to apply for the Kohl’s credit card, which can be used at any Kohl’s store or online at kohls.com, but not at other stores. Once approved, you’ll get 20% off on your next Kohl’s purchase with the card. (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge - If you already have a Kohl’s credit card, go here to log in and make a bill payment or otherwise manage your account. If you do not have a login ID and password, you can register for those here, and then pay your card bill online. (credit.kohls.com)
Q. Where can I find used car tow dollies?
A. There aren’t many out there, and of course finding a used dolly nearby may be even more difficult, but below are a handful of sites where you should look first:
1. eBay Motors - Not a lot here, but about a half dozen used car tow dollies up for auction or immediate sale, plus some tow dolly lights. (www.ebay.com)
2. Craigslist - Click through to see listings for used tow dollies for sale nationwide on Craigslist classified ads sites. You’ll see some listings for tow dollies to rent, too. (www.google.com)
Q. Where can I find the payment mailing address for AT&T?
A. It depends on what AT&T service you are talking about. Below are 6 links that will show you the payment mailing addresses or payment location addresses for AT&T residential or business phone services, wireless services, and U-Verse service.
1. AT&T Home Phone Bill Payment Address - Choose whether you are a residential or small business customer, then enter your zip code to get the mailing address for your local AT&T phone service. (localization.att.com)
2. AT&T Wireless Payment Mailing Address - Enter your zip code to get the correct AT&T Wireless mail payment address. (www.wireless.att.com)
Q. What is the phone number for Globe Life Insurance?
A. The toll-free customer service telephone number for Globe is 1-800-811-3927, or you can use 972-540-6542. The links below also offer other numbers and relevant Globe Life Insurance pages for customer service help:
1. Globe Life Insurance Phone Number - This link will take you to a page showing the current customer service phone number for those considering purchasing a policy from Globe Life Insurance. (www.globeontheweb.com)
Q. Where can I find information, including contact info, for Ally Auto Loans (GMAC)?
Q. Ally Auto is now the official name of what was GMAC, and the Web site has changed from the previous GMAC site. Use the links below to find the info you’ll want about Ally.
1. Ally Auto Financing and Leasing - Official Site - Home page of Ally financing for car loans, truck loans and leases. You can get information on loans and leases. locate a dealer where you can apply for a loam through Ally, or log in to your account to make online loan payments, view billing history, request a loan payoff amount, etc. (www.ally.com)
2. Ally Auto Account Center Login & Bill Pay - Go here for direct access to your existing Ally automobile loan account, to make payments, set up recurring payments, update account information, request your payoff balance, more. (www.ally.com)
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
1. AARP New York Life Insurance - Manage My Payments - Go here to log in to your AARP life insurance account via New York Life to pay your life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you can sign up for online access via a link on this page. (secure3.billerweb.com)
2. AARP Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address & Customer Service Phone Number - If you want to send in your AARP life insurance payment, you’ll find the Tampa Florida mailing address via this link. You’ll also find the telephone number for customer service if you have questions. (www.nylaarp.newyorklife.com)
Q. Where can I find a ruffled shirt? I’m a guy.
A. Whether you’re looking for a new ruffled tuxedo shirt, a vintage ruffled shirt, or a ruffled pirate’s shirt for a costume, we know where to find them:
1. Brightly Colored Tuxedos - New ruffled tuxedo shirts in light blue, green, pink, purple, red, and orange. (www.brightcoloredtuxedos.com)
2. Vintage Ruffled Tuxedo Shirts at eBay - Good selection of ruffle front shirts for men up for auction or immediate sale, including white ruffled shirts as well as retro blue, green, pink, orange and other colors. (www.ebay.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Carson Pirie Scott credit card bill?
A. You can pay your Carsons credit card bill online, in store, and of course by mail. The links below will get you to the login area to pay online, as well as other relevant links concerning bill payment.
1. Carsons Online Login & Bill Pay - Go here to pay your Carson Pirie Scott bill online, as well as viewing recent transactions, current account balance, etc. Note that this site is from Comenity Bank (formerly WFNNB), Carson’s partner in issuing the Carson Pirie Scott credit card. (d.comenity.net)
2. Payment from Carson Pirie Scott Home Page Link - If the link above doesn’t work for you, go here and click on “Credit Account” in the lower left-hand corner of the page. (www.carsons.com)
Q. Where do I log in to my Walmart credit card account?
A. You will find links to Walmart credit card and debit card login pages below, along with links to a few pages that may help if you are having trouble signing in:
1. Walmart Credit Cards Login Page - Click through to log in to your Walmart credit card account to make a payment or otherwise manage your account. If you haven’t accessed your account online before, you will find an “Enrolll now” link to sign up. (NOTE: The Walmart credit card is issued in partnership with GE Capital Retail Bank / GE Money Bank, and you will be logging in to a GE Capital site to access your account.) (www2.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
2. Walmart MoneyCard Login - If you hold Walmart’s prepaid credit card/debit card called Money Card, click through to log in to your account via this link. (www.walmartmoneycard.com)
Q. How does the Ally Smart Lease program work?
A. Ally Auto offers varying lease options for passenger vehicles, including the ability to get pre-approved for your lease terms when you buy through GM, Chrysler, or Maserati dealerships, plus Thor Industries RVs. The Ally web site offers information on why you might choose to lease over buy, as well the as a payment calculator, and other details. See the links below for key pages about the Ally SmartLease process.
1. Ally Auto Financing - Ally SmartLease Overview - Home page for information on the Ally Smart Lease program, including info on mileage options, payment options and more. (www.ally.com)
2. Ally Business SmartLease - Get information on Ally leasing options for business use vehicles. No online pre-approval; you must visit a dealer to apply. (www.ally.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my Kohl’s credit card account?
A. The first link below will take you to the Kohl’s credit card login page, and the other links may be useful for reaching Kohl’s customer service if you are having login problems.
1. My Kohl’s Charge - Sign In - Go here to log in to your Kohl’s credit card account. If you have not accessed your account online in the past, use the Register Now area to register for online access. (credit.kohls.com)
2. Kohl’s Charge Card Customer Service - If you are having trouble logging in to your Kohl’s credit card account, go here to find the customer service phone number to get help. (cs.kohls.com)
Q. How do I check the balance on my Direct Express debit card?
A. If you get your Social Security or other government benefits loaded directly on to a Direct Express debit card, you can check your balance online, by phone, or at most automated teller machines (ATMs). See the links below to access your card balance:
1. Direct Express Login and Balance Check - You can check your Direct Express MasterCard debit card balance when you use this link to log in to your account on the Direct Express Web site. If you haven’t used the site before, you will find a “Create New User” button that will help you gain online account access. (www.usdirectexpress.com)
2. Direct Express New User Registration - If you haven’t checked your Direct Express card balance online before, you’ll need to register with the site in order to get online account access. You will need to have your Direct Express debit card in hand in order to create your account. (www.usdirectexpress.com)
Q. What are my options for making my Capital One credit card payment?
A. You can pay your Capital One credit card bill online, by phone, or by mail. Use the links below to log in and pay or to find the right phone number / mailing address.
1. Capital One Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in here to pay your Capital One credit card bill online and/or to view statements, make changes to your account, etc. If you haven’t paid online before, click the “Need to Enroll” link to register for online account access. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Capital One Credit Card Payments By Phone - Go here for the Capital One customer service telephone number to make a bill payment by phone, as well as other Capital One phone numbers that may be helpful. (www.capitalone.com)
Q. What information is available about credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Retail Bank?
A. Synchrony Bank (formerly named GE Capital Retail Bank) is the issuing bank behind many well-known retailer credit cards, including Wal-Mart credit cards, the JCPenney credit card, Care Credit medical financing, and many more. (The bank was formerly part of General Electric, but was spun off into a new company named Synchrony Bank.) If you have a card issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital and need information on the card or need to contact the company, the links below should get you started.
1. Synchronty Bank / GE Capital Credit Cards - Retail Partners - This page lists 29 retailer partners that issue their credit cards in partnership with Synchrony Bank / GE Capital, along with customer service phone numbers for each one, including Amazon, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard’s, eBay, GAP, Ikea, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Old Navy, Sam’s Club, TJ Maxx, Wal-Mart and more. (www.gecapital.com)
2. Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Credit Card - Online Login and Bill Pay - If you already have a Synchrony Bank / GE Capital credit card, go here to log in or register online and make a bill payment, check your balance, update your account information, etc. (www.gogecapital.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my TJ Maxx credit card bill?
A. You can make a TJ Maxx credit card payment online, by mail, or by phone, but you can NOT make a payment in a TJ Maxx store. (NOTE: The TJ Maxx credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, formerly GE Capital Retail Bank, and you will make payments to Synchrony.) The links below will direct you to what you need:
1. TJ Maxx Credit Cards Login & Online Payment - Click through to log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill online, or, if you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you’ll find a link to register for online access. (www.reviewmyaccount.com)