Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. What is the phone number to reach GE Capital Retail Bank (GE Money Bank)?
A. There are several phone numbers to reach GE Capital Retail Bank depending on what type of customer you are. Check the links below to see which phone number is right for you.
1. GE Capital - Contact Us - This page from GE Capital / GE Money suggests three places to find contact telephone numbers concerning your GE Capital Retail Bank account — on the back of your credit card, on your monthly bill, or the phone number listed on this page, which is 1-866-419-4096. (gogecapital.com)
2. GE Capital - Contact Us - Retail Partners - Click here to find phone numbers to contact customer service if you have a credit card issued by GE Capital for a partner retailer such as Wal-Mart, JCPenney, Ikea, Dillard’s, Gap, Amazon, more. (www.gecapital.com)
Q. Where do I get a Marshalls credit card? How do I pay my bill?
A. The Marshalls credit card is confusing, because the card is actually called the TJX credit card (TJX is the parent company of Marshalls), and it can be used at Marshalls as well as at TJ Maxx and other TJX stores. The links below should give you everything you need, whether you are applying for a new Marshalls credit card or want to pay your bill online:
1. TJX / Marshalls Credit Cards - The name of the card doesn’t say Marshalls, but the TJX Rewards Card and TJX MasterCard are actually Marshalls credit cards (as well as the credit cards of TJ Maxx and HomeGoods). The TJX Rewards Card is for store-only use, while the TJX Rewards MasterCard can be used at Marshalls and its sister stores as well as anywhere else MasterCard is accepted. Both cards earn rewards points good toward future $10 TJX Rewards certificates. You can apply for either Marshalls credit card online here. (www.tjxrewards.com)
2. Marshalls Credit Card Online Login and Bill Pay - Click through to log in and make a payment online on your Marshalls / TJX Rewards credit card bill. (www.gecrbcredit.com)
Q. Where can I find nativity scenes for outdoor use?
A. Below are almost two dozen good resources for outdoor nativity sets:
1. Home Depot - You’ll find complete lighted nativity sets made of polyethylene or inflatable outdoor nativity scenes here, as well as individual nativity figures. (www.homedepot.com)
2. eBay - On our last visit there over 150 new and used nativity scenes or nativity figurines made for outside use here, both up for auction and for immediate sale. Includes lighted sets of wood, blow mold / plastic, fiberglass, more. (shop.ebay.com)
Q. Where can I find outdoor Christmas decorations with horses — rocking horses, horse and carriage, carousel, etc.?
A. They’re not so easy to find, but we’ve managed to put together 8 links below that will take you to a variety of outdoor Christmas decorations featuring horses.
1. Christmas Central - Last we looked there were 4 good choices for Christmas horse decorations for your yard, including lighted rocking horses in two sizes, a pre-lit topiary rocking horse, and a big lighted horse & carriage display. (shop.christmascentral.com)
2. Home Depot - Last we looked there were 3 outdoor lighted displays featuring horses, including a lighted rocking horse display, an LED carousel horse, and a large animated Victorian horse decoration. (www.homedepot.com)
Q. Where can I find used mobility scooters for sale?
A. Below are 7 good resources for pre-owned mobility scooters:
1. eBay.com - Over 400 used mobility scooters up for auction or immediate sale here, including relatively cheap 3-wheel and 4-wheel electric scooters from Pride, ShopRider, Rascal, Jazzy, Invacare, along with related items such as motors, controllers, used seats, etc. (www.ebay.com)
2. Marc’s Mobility - Last we checked there about a dozen used mobility scooters from Pride, Rascal, and other makers for sale here. (www.marcsmobility.com)
Q. What are some good sites for finding used pickup trucks?
A. Below you’ll find the handful of sites we’d suggest trying first if you need a used pickup:
1. AOL Autos - Thousands of used pickup trucks listed for sale here from dealers nationwide. You may need (or want) to enter your zip code to narrow the selection to the used pickups for sale near you. (autos.aol.com)
2. eBay Motors - Over 6000 used and certified pre-owned pickup trucks from sellers across the country up for auction or immediate sale, including both late model Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan pickup trucks as well as vintage Dodge, Ford and Chevy pickups. You can narrow the selection by location of pickup, year, maker, or other criteria. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Fingerhut bill?
A. You can pay your Fingerhut credit bill online, by mail, over the phone, and even through automatic payments from your bank account. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Fingerhut Login and Bill Pay - Click through to sign in to your Fingerhut account and make a payment online. If you don’t already have an online account password, you can register for online access here. (www.fingerhut.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment on My WebBank / Fingerhut Credit Account? - This page tells you how to pay your Fingerhut credit card bill online or by mail (with mailing address provided), plus offers two other options for payments. (www.fingerhut.com)
Q. Where can I find signs or lights that remind us “Jesus is the reason for the season” at Christmas?
A. Despite the fact that this saying/slogan has become increasingly popular in recent years, it is still not so easy to find resources for signs or lighting displays that proclaim the message. However, we have listed 10 sites below where you will find indoor or outdoor decorations that do just that:
1. Christmas Lights Etc. - Red, white and green lights make up this lit yard sign reminding passers-by of the reason for the season. (www.christmaslightsetc.com)
2. eBay - Over 100 banners, signs, and displays with the message “Jesus is the Reason for the Season” here, up for auction or immediate sale. You’ll also see other items with this message, too, including tins, ornaments, clothing, more. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application - Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge - This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. Where can I find outdoor angel decorations for Christmas?
A. Only a few sites have a wide selection of outdoor angel decorations, but if you use the list of 15 links below, you’ll find a great selection from various retailers very quickly.
1. The Holiday Light Store - Three different outdoor Christmas angel light displays for sale on our last visit here, including 6-foot and 8-foot trumpeting angels, and a display with 2 angels kneeling by a NOEL sign. (www.theholidaylightstore.com)
2. Home Depot - Good selection of over a dozen outdoor Christmas angels, including lighted decorations and angel yard statues. (www.homedepot.com)
Q. How do I check the balance on my Direct Express debit card?
A. If you get your Social Security or other government benefits loaded directly on to a Direct Express debit card, you can check your balance online, by phone, or at most automated teller machines (ATMs). See the links below to access your card balance:
1. Direct Express Login and Balance Check - You can check your Direct Express MasterCard debit card balance when you use this link to log in to your account on the Direct Express Web site. If you haven’t used the site before, you will find a “Create New User” button that will help you gain online account access. (www.usdirectexpress.com)
2. Direct Express New User Registration - If you haven’t checked your Direct Express card balance online before, you’ll need to register with the site in order to get online account access. You will need to have your Direct Express debit card in hand in order to create your account. (www.usdirectexpress.com)
Q. Which SUVs offer 3rd row seating?
A. Probably a lot more than you think — in fact, below is a list of 35 SUVs with a 3rd row, with links to more info about them:
1. 2014 Acura MDX - Offers third row seats for a total of seven passengers fitting in. Pricing starts at $42,290. (www.acura.com)
2. 2014 Audi Q7 - Audi SUV offers a standard third row of seats for seating up to 7. Starting price of $47,700. (www.audiusa.com)
3. BMW X5 - Only BMW SUV with a (optional) 3rd row. Starting price of $61,525. (www.bmwusa.com)
Q. Where can I find Levi’s Jeans in white?
A. They’re certainly not as easy to find as blue jeans, but the half dozen sites below all offer white Levi’s for men and/or women, plus a few kids and juniors sizes.
1. Zappos.com - About a dozen white Levi’s jean styles for sale here, including white Levi’s 501 jeans for men, and a few styles for women, including plus size. Free shipping on purchases (and also on returns if necessary). (www.zappos.com)
2. Levi.com - Official Levi’s site had just a couple of women’s jeans in white last we looked. (us.levi.com)
Q. Where can I find used bounce houses for sale?
A. Below are links to several sources for used bounce houses, including reasonably-priced inflatable bouncers for home use as well as large commercial bounce houses.
1. eBay - On our last visit we saw about 100 used bounce houses up for sale, including standard bounce houses, castles, bounce houses with slides, houses with built-in games, themed bounce houses with Thomas the Tank Engine, Strawberry Shortcake, more. You’ll find used replacement fans / blowers for a bounce house here, too. (www.ebay.com)
2. Party Inflatables Inc. - Good selection of used bounce houses for sale, as well as bounce slide combos, inflatable games and obstacle courses, etc. (partyinflatablesinc.com)
Q. What information is available about credit cards issued by GE Capital Retail Bank / GE Money?
A. GE Capital Retail Bank (formerly named GE Money Bank) is part of General Electric, and it is the issuing bank behind many well-known retailer credit cards, including Wal-Mart credit cards, the JCPenney credit card, Care Credit medical financing, and many more. If you have a card issued by GE Capital / GE Money and need information on the card or need to contact the company, the links below should get you started.
1. GE Capital Credit Cards - Retail Partners - This page lists 29 retailer partners that issue their credit cards in partnership with GE Capital Retail Bank, along with customer service phone numbers for each one, including Amazon, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard’s, eBay, GAP, Ikea, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Old Navy, Sam’s Club, TJ Maxx, Wal-Mart and more. (www.gecapital.com)
2. GE Capital / GE Money Credit Card - Online Login and Bill Pay - If you already have a GE Capital / GE Money Bank credit card, go here to log in or register online and make a bill payment, check your balance, update your account information, etc. (www.gogecapital.com)
Q. Where can I find hoodies that zip all the way up, even over the face?
A. We get this question A LOT, and it’s no wonder, because as soon as we find sources for these full zip hoodies, they all seem to sell out and then we have to go digging again. Last we looked, the 13 sites below all had zip over the face hoodies.
1. Stylin Online - Last time we checked there were 7 over the face hoodies here, including full zip Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Perry from Phineas & Ferb, R2D2, Darth Vader and Stormtrooper hoodies, Lego Ninjago, Elmo, plus half mask Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle kids hoodies. Make sure to check the “Select All” tab to see all the full zip hoodies. (www.stylinonline.com)
2. Skeleton Hoodies That Zip All the Way at eBay - This link covers all new and used skeleton hoodies at eBay, but many zip all the way up over the face to show a full skeleton & skull mask. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where can I get one of those outdoor projectors that projects Christmas scenes and sayings, Halloween scenes, other holiday messages, etc.?
A. There are a couple of sites that specialize in holiday projectors, plus a handful of other retailers that offer limited choices but sometimes cheaper prices. See the links below:
1. HolidayProjectors.com - Offers about a dozen different holiday projector options for sale, including still slide projectors, moving image projectors, and outdoor laser light show projectors. (www.holidayprojectors.com)
2. Outdoor Christmas Projectors at eBay - You’ll find plenty of new and used outdoor projectors with Christmas themes up for auction or immediate sale via this link, including slide projectors that show a single projected image and motion projectors that allow you to have moving snowflakes or other images projected on to your house. The popular Mr. Christmas brand as well as others available last we looked. (www.ebay.com)
3. Outdoor Halloween Projectors at eBay - Find new and used outdoor projectors that project Halloween images on to your home or other surface, including single slide projectors as well as motion projectors that allow you to have moving ghosts or other images projected. (www.ebay.com)
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
1. AARP New York Life Insurance - Manage My Payments - Go here to log in to your AARP life insurance account via New York Life to pay your life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you can sign up for online access via a link on this page. (secure3.billerweb.com)
2. AARP Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address & Customer Service Phone Number - If you want to send in your AARP life insurance payment, you’ll find the Tampa Florida mailing address via this link. You’ll also find the telephone number for customer service if you have questions. (www.nylaarp.newyorklife.com)
Q. Where can I shop online that allows me to buy today but pay later?
A. Below are 9 links that will help you find stores that allow you to buy now and pay later, from clothing to electronics to furniture:
1. BillMeLater Shopping - Store Directory - Bill Me Later allows you to shop online without a credit or debit card — instead, you enter your birthday and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number to buy now, then you receive a bill later to pay. This link offers you a directory of online stores that accept BillMeLater as a form of payment, including stores offering clothing and shoes, furniture, jewelry, computers and laptops, more. To get started, just shop — BillMeLater will be offered as an option when you check out at any of these stores, and you can register for the service at that time. (shopping.billmelater.com)
2. Rent-A-Center - “Rent to own” is sometimes thought of as interchangeable with “buy now pay later” because you get the item you want and pay for it over a period of time (usually at a high interest rate). Rent-A-Center is one of the best known rent-to-own stores, offering furniture, TVs and other electronics, computers, major appliances and more on a Buy Now Pay Later basis. There’s no credit check, making it attractive for those with bad credit histories. (www6.rentacenter.com)