Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. Where can I find new or used limousines for sale in the state of California?
A. Below we have listed 7 good sources of new and used limos for sale throughout California, from luxury sedans to stretch limos:
1. LimeLite Coachworks - Santa Clara, CA company sells new and used limos, including stretch limos, SUV limos, party buses, even building custom hybrid limousines. (www.limelitelimo.com)
2. eBay Motors - About 20 limos up for auction or immediate sale from sellers in California last we looked, including Lincoln Town Car stretch limos, Hummer limos, classic Mercedes Benz limousines, more. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
Q. What are my options for making my Capital One credit card payment?
A. You can pay your Capital One credit card bill online, by phone, or by mail. Use the links below to log in and pay or to find the right phone number / mailing address.
1. Capital One Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in here to pay your Capital One credit card bill online and/or to view statements, make changes to your account, etc. If you haven’t paid online before, click the “Need to Enroll” link to register for online account access. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Capital One Credit Card Payments By Phone - Go here for the Capital One customer service telephone number to make a bill payment by phone, as well as other Capital One phone numbers that may be helpful. (www.capitalone.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Fingerhut bill?
A. You can pay your Fingerhut credit bill online, by mail, over the phone, and even through automatic payments from your bank account. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Fingerhut Login and Bill Pay - Click through to sign in to your Fingerhut account and make a payment online. If you don’t already have an online account password, you can register for online access here. (www.fingerhut.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment on My WebBank / Fingerhut Credit Account? - This page tells you how to pay your Fingerhut credit card bill online or by mail (with mailing address provided), plus offers two other options for payments. (www.fingerhut.com)
Q. Where can I buy Elie Tahari jeans online?
A. Finding Elie Tahari clothing online is easy, but finding Tahari jeans in particular can be a bit more difficult. Below are 7 sites where we found them available, though often in limited styles:
1. ElieTahari.com - Buy Tahari jeans straight from the official online store, with a half dozen styles available on our last visit to the shop. (www.elietahari.com)
2. 6PM.com - Four styles of Tahari jeans for sale at this discount retailer last we looked, including Vanessa, Deirdre and Joey styles. (www.6pm.com)
Q. Where can I find Adlake railroad lanterns for sale?
A. You can actually still buy railroad style lanterns from Adlake itself, though if you are hoping for authentic Adlake lanterns actually used by railroads of the past, you can check eBay or the other handful of links below.
1. New Adlake Railroad Lamps for Sale at Adlake.com - Buy new Adams & Westlake railroad style lamps straight from the company. Obviously these haven’t been used at any actual railroads, but you can get the look from the original manufacturer. Hanging lanterns, switch lamps, Kero lamps with red, blue, green, amber or clear globes, marker lamps, plus replacement parts. (www.adlake.com)
2. eBay - You’ll find over 100 antique Adlake railroad lanterns up for auction or immediate sale here, including Adlake non-sweating lanterns, Kero lanterns with colored globes, etc. Some of these lanterns are from specific railroads, though not all. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where do I go for the Craigslist site in Sacramento, California? What can you tell me about it?
A. You’ll find the link to the official Craigslist site for Sacramento below, plus a number of links to the most popular sections of the site and links to reports of scams on Craigslist in the Sacramento area.
In short, Craigslist offers free classified ads for both the person who places the ad and the person who reads and responds to it. One exception is the jobs section, where employers who post ads do have to pay a fee, while job seekers do not. You’ll find ads for jobs, cars for sale, apartments for rent, dating possibilities and more in the Sacramento area. Check the links:
1. Craigslist Sacramento - The Sacramento area version of the popular Craigslist classified sites features ads for just about anything you might need in Sacramento, from cars for sale to open jobs to apartments for rent to local services. In addition, you can peruse the Craigslist personal ads or talk in the forums sections about a wide variety of subjects Sacramento-specific or just general interest. Most ads can be placed for free, only a few categories such as employers placing help wanted ads have any cost. (sacramento.craigslist.org)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application - Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge - This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. Where can I find Jag Jeans for sale online?
A. You can buy Jag Jeans straight from the company as well as at a number of other online retailers. Below are 9 sources for Jag jeans.
1. Jag Jeans - Official Site - Shop for women’s Jag Jeans straight from the source, including petite and plus size jeans. You’ll find pull on, low rise, mid rise, high rise, boot cut, and other styles in blue, black, white and other jean colors. (www.jagjeans.com)
2. Zappos.com - This popular online retailer offers a large selection of women’s Jag Jeans bottoms including blue and black jeans, cords, skirts, Bermuda shorts and more in regular, petite and plus size. Free shipping and also free 365-day returns, if necessary. (www.zappos.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Citi credit card bill?
A. You can pay Citibank credit card bills online, by mail, by phone and more. See the links below to access all of your options or to get customer service questions answered:
1. Citi Cards Login - This link takes you to the Citicards.com home page, where you can log in along the left-hand side of the page in order to pay your credit card bill online. If you don’t already have online access, you can register here. (creditcards.citi.com)
2. Citi Cards Payment Mailing Addresses and Customer Service Phone Numbers - This page offers mailing addresses for different Citi credit cards if you’d like to mail in your payment, and also includes customer service telephone numbers for both Citicards and partner credit cards including AT&T, Citgo, ExxonMobil, Hilton, Sears, Shell, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Sunoco and Home Depot. Info included for both consumer and business Citi cards. (NOTE: the customer service phone numbers for partner cards are found via the “View More” link found in the Phone Numbers section of the page.) (online.citibank.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card? Where is the application?
A. You can apply via the Internet, or download an application online that you can either send in or bring in to a Target store to apply. Check out the links below for application and other relevant info on the Target Red Card credit card:
1. Target REDcards - Apply - Go here to apply for a Target REDcard credit card online or to download the application to mail in or bring in to a Target store. (www.target.com)
2. Target Credit Card Online Application - Use this link to go directly to the Target credit card application and apply for a REDcard online. (www.target.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Credit One card bill?
A. You can make a payment on your Credit One Bank card account online or by mail. See the links below for information on both options:
1. Credit One Online Login and Bill Pay - Click through to log in and pay your Credit One Bank bill straight from the Credit One site’s home page. (www.creditonebank.com)
2. Credit One Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to find the mailing address for Credit One card payments. You’ll also find customer service telephone numbers if you need to speak to a person about your account. (www.creditonebank.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card, and what are my options for making payments?
A. You can apply for a Target credit card online, in a Target store or print out an application to send in for approval. If you already have a Target credit card, you can access your card account and make payments online or by mail. Below are the main links you’ll need to get a Target credit card, make a payment, or learn more about what they have to offer:
1. Target REDCard - Official Site - This page leads to you to information and application info for the Target credit card and Target Debit Card (which happen to be red) from Target National Bank. The Target credit card can be used only to charge at Target stores or at Target.com, and you get 5% off on all purchases you make with the card. You can also manage your Target account online here, including viewing balances, past credit card statements, make a payment, and other services. Holders of the Target Visa can pay bills online, but you can no longer apply for new Target Visa cards — only the store REDcard is still issued to new customers. (www.target.com)
2. REDCard Sign In - Go here for the direct login to your existing Target store credit card or Target Visa account. You can also activate your Target Visa here if you just got one. (rcam.target.com)
Q. Where can I see a list of credit cards from department stores and other retailers?
A. We’ve got a list of over 50 department credit cards and other store cards right here:
1. Wal-Mart Credit Cards - Offers a Wal-Mart Discover credit card that can be used at Wal-Mart or anywhere else and rebates up to one percent of your purchases back to you. Also offers a Wal-Mart-only credit card. (www.walmart.com)
2. JCPenney Credit Card - Charge your purchases at Penney’s department stores with this card. (www.onlinecreditcenter2.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my Globe Life insurance payment?
A. You can pay your Globe Life insurance payment online, by mail, and possibly by phone. The links below will get you to the online bill payment center as well as provide the mailing address and phone number for Globe Life.
1. Globe Life eService Center - Online Account Login and Bill Pay - Log in with your e-mail address and password here to pay your Globe life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a password, use the site’s Register Now link to get one. (www.globeontheweb.com)
2. Globe Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address and Customer Service Phone Number - Click through to get the mailing address of Globe Life Insurance, which we believe to be the correct place to send in payments. At last check, it was: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company, Globe Life Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73184. You will also find a toll-free customer service telephone number here — 1-800-811-3927. (www.globelifedirect.org)
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
1. AARP New York Life Insurance - Manage My Payments - Go here to log in to your AARP life insurance account via New York Life to pay your life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you can sign up for online access via a link on this page. (secure3.billerweb.com)
2. AARP Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address & Customer Service Phone Number - If you want to send in your AARP life insurance payment, you’ll find the Tampa Florida mailing address via this link. You’ll also find the telephone number for customer service if you have questions. (www.nylaarp.newyorklife.com)
Q. What are some good gift ideas for younger men?
A. Buying for young men can be tough, but we think that somewhere in the below list of 20 ideas, you will find the gift that perfectly fits the guy you’re buying for, whether it’s a teenage boy or a man in his 20s:
1. Gift Ideas for Young Men under $100 at Zappos.com - Zappos, known for shoes but quickly becoming an online superstore, offers a lengthy list of products priced under $100 that young men might covet, including bags and backpacks, cool watches, jackets, slippers, leather belts, stylish hats, scarves, sunglasses, wallets, robes, more. Free shipping on all items, and free, 365-day returns (if necessary). (www.zappos.com)
2. Polar RS300SX Heart Rate Monitor Watch - If the man you’re buying for is athletic, he might dig this sports watch that is also a heart rate monitor and has a bunch of other sporty features. We think this one looks cool, but Polar has a bunch of others if you think your guy will want certain features or a different style. (www.amazon.com)
Q. Where can I find Bunker Hill security cameras for sale, and get more info about them?
A. Bunker Hill Security cameras are mainly sold by Harbor Freight Tools, although you can find a smattering of new and used Bunker Hill cameras from other small retailers. Below are a half dozen good links for buying Bunker Hill Security cameras as well info on getting them set up:
1. Harbor Freight Tools - You can buy Bunker Hill Security’s complete 4-camera system with surveillance DVR here as well as other individual cameras and fake dummy cameras from Bunker Hill. (www.harborfreight.com)
2. eBay - About a dozen new or like-new Bunker Hill Security cameras and surveillance packages up for auction or immediate sale. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Which sport utility vehicles offer seating for at least 7 passengers?
A. While some people think the SUV market has dwindled, nothing could be further from the truth. Below is a list of 36 SUVs currently offered new that seat at least seven, as well as a handful of discontinued 7-seater models that you can still find used in abundance.
1. Acura MDX - SUV offers third row seating for up to 7 passengers. Pricing starts at $42,290. (www.acura.com)
2. Audi Q7 - Seven-passenger seating standard on this 3-row SUV. Pricing starts at $47,700. (models.audiusa.com)
Q. Where can I apply for a Sears credit card?
A. You can apply for the standard Sears store card online, while the Sears MasterCard can only be applied for at a Sears store location. Sears commercial credit card applications can be printed out online, but must be filled out and sent in, not applied for directly online. Use the links below to access all Sears credit card application options:
1. Sears Card Application - Go here to apply online for the standard Sears credit card that can be used in Sears and Kmart stores plus their online stores and Lands’ End online. Offered in partnership with Citibank. (www.citicards.com)
2. Sears MasterCard - No online application available, but go to this site for information on this Sears credit card that can be used at both Sears stores and anywhere else MasterCard is accepted. You can only apply for the Sears MasterCard at a Sears store. (NOTE: This card was formerly known as the Sears Gold MasterCard.) (www.citibank.com)