Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. Where do I go to log in to my Bank of America credit card account?
A. Below are two different links that take you to the Bank of America credit card login area, plus a handful of other links you may find useful if you are having trouble logging in:
- Bank of America Credit Card Login – Go here to sign in to your Bank of America credit card account as well as any other online banking accounts you may have with Bank of America. (www.bankofamerica.com)
- Log In from Bank of America Home Page – You can sign in to your Bank of America credit card account and all other online banking accounts straight from the Bank of America home page. Just click through and look for the “Secure Sign-In” message in the box at the upper left (under the Bank of America logo). (www.bankofamerica.com)
Q. What is the Synchrony Care Care credit card? How do I apply for one, make payments, etc?
A. Synchrony Care Care (formerly known as Car Care One) is a credit card financing program created by card issuer Synchrony Bank especially for automotive repair and automotive products businesses, allowing these auto shops to offer credit to their customers. In most cases, you will get a branded Synchrony Car Care card directly from an automotive retailer, but you can also apply online for a Synchrony Car Care card that is good at all Synchrony Car Care partner shops. You can also pay your Synchrony Care Care monthly bill online. See the links below for more information:
- Car Care One Credit Card Application – Go here to apply for a Care Care One credit card online. (etail.mysynchrony.com)
- Synchrony Care Care Account Login and Bill Payment – This is the place to go to log in to your Car Care One account and pay your bill online. If you don’t have a login ID and password yet, you can register for those here to get access to your account. (www.mysynchrony.com)
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
- AARP New York Life Insurance – Manage My Payments – Go here to log in to your AARP life insurance account via New York Life to pay your life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you can sign up for online access via a link on this page. (secure3.billerweb.com)
- AARP Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address & Customer Service Phone Number – If you want to send in your AARP life insurance payment, you’ll find the Tampa Florida mailing address via this link. You’ll also find the telephone number for customer service if you have questions. (service.nylaarp.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my eBay MasterCard account?
A. Your eBay MasterCard is actually integrated with your PayPal account (or you may now have a PayPal account after getting the eBay credit card), so you will actually log in to your PayPal account in order to access information about your eBay MasterCard, pay your bill, etc. See the links below for more information on how to log in to your eBay credit card account and get customer service help if needed:
1. PayPal Login / eBay MasterCard Login – As mentioned above, you will actually sign in to your eBay MasterCard account through PayPal, so this link takes you to the PayPal home page, where you can log in to your account and see eBay MasterCard activity as well as any other activity you may have done with your PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
The chart below ranks 40+ trucks and SUVs based on maximum towing capacity, with the best, highest capacity vehicles listed first. Only vehicles with a maximum capacity of at least 5,000 lbs. are on this list:
- Ford Super Duty Trucks – Ford’s Super Duty trucks encompass F-250, F-350, and F-450 models, with the F-450 having a maximum gooseneck towing capacity of 34,000 lbs and a max 21,000 capacity with conventional trailer towing.
- Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 – The specs on this are a little confusing, but the largest Dodge dually pickup seems to offer a max towing capacity of 31,210 lbs.
Q. How can I make my Synchrony Bank payment?
A. Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank) is the company behind many retail credit cards and other financing products, so we can’t say for sure how to pay every bill associated with Synchrony Bank, BUT most Synchrony Bank payments can be made online through the Synchrony site or by phone or mail at the central Synchrony Bank customer service locations. Use the links below and you should be able to get your payment taken care of:
- Synchrony Bank Customer Login and Bill Payment – Use this page to log in immediately to your Synchrony Bank account to make a payment. You can also register for online access if you haven’t already. (www.mysynchrony.com)
- Synchrony Bank Customer Service Phone Numbers – If you are having payment problems and need to contact Synchrony Bank / GE Capital Retail Bank, this page shows you where to find a contact phone number on your credit card or credit card bill, and also provides a customer service number (1-866-419-4096) if you can’t find one otherwise. (www.synchronyfinancial.com)
Q. Where can I find those artificial Christmas trees that pull up into a fully decorated tree?
A. Below are 5 good online sources for pull up & pop up Christmas trees.
- The Bradford Exchange – A few pull up / pop up Christmas trees for sale here, including traditional styles from Thomas Kinkade as well as a Disney-themed pre-lit pull up tree. (www.bradfordexchange.com)
- eBay – About 40 new and used pull up Christmas trees up for auction or immediate sale on our last visit here, including pre-lit and/or pre-decorated pull up trees, Thomas Kinkade brand trees, more. (www.ebay.com)
Q. How do I get a payoff amount for my Ally / GMAC auto loan?
A. You can get your Ally Auto loan payoff balance online at Ally.com. See the links below to learn how to do that:
- Log In to Your Ally Auto Account to Request Payoff Balance – Click through and log in to your Ally Auto account to get your payoff balance. Once logged in, choose the “My Vehicles” link, then the Request Quote link in order to get your payoff amount. (www.ally.com)
- Can I Request a Payoff for My Financed Vehicle Online? – This link will take you to a page full of answers to common questions about Ally Auto loan payments, including this one about how to get your payoff balance online. (www.ally.com)
Q. Where can I find military surplus vehicles for sale online?
A. Below are 20+ sites that sell military surplus vehicles, either online or at their places of business.
- GovLiquidation.com – Buy U.S. government Army surplus vehicles at this online community marketplace offering surplus and scrap assets from the United States Department of Defense. Products include a wide range of trucks, trailers, tractors, combat and tactical vehicles, cranes and passenger vehicles. Shows tons of parts and components in addition to complete vehicles, but you can narrow your search further to see just the types of vehicles you’re interested in. (www.govliquidation.com)
- eBay Motors – Almost 100 surplus military vehicles up for auction on our last visit here, including vintage military trucks and Jeeps, as well as motorcycles, trailers and other non-traditional vehicles. (www.ebay.com)
The Kay Jewelers credit card allows you to charge purchases at Kay Jewelers (and Kay Jewelers only; it is not accepted anywhere else). In particular, the Kay Jewelers credit card offers 0% financing on larger purchases — at last check, you could finance purchases of $500 or more for 12 months at a 0% rate. A 20% down payment on the total purchase is still necessary in order to get the 0% offer.
The 0% financing offer is a “deferred interest” offer. This means that you must pay ALL of your balance within the 12-month promotional period to get the 0% offer. If you don’t pay it all off, or if you make a late payment during that period, you will get charged all of the interest that would’ve collected since the day you made the purchase, as if the 0% interest rate had never happened. If that happens, your interest rate will instead be 26.99%, which is the standard interest rate for the Kay card on regular purchases.
Below are just under a dozen sites where you can find Nightmare Before Christmas pumpkin carving patterns. Most are of Jack Skellington, but the first site below offers some other characters, too.
- Zombie Pumpkins – While these patterns do have a slight cost (you can buy 2 stencils for just $2), they are probably the best Nightmare Before Christmas stencils you’re going to find online. Multiple Jack Skellington stencils, Pumpkin King, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Zero, Lock Shock & Barrel, more. (www.zombiepumpkins.com)
- Jack Skellington Template from Disney Family – Free printable pumpkin stencil of Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas, from this official Disney site. (family.disney.com)
Q. What are my options for making a payment on my GEICO insurance?
A. You can make a payment to GEICO online, by mail, or over the phone. Use the links below to get your payment made easily:
- Geico Auto & Motorcycle Insurance – Login and Online Bill Pay – Click through to log in and pay your Geico auto or motorcycle insurance bill. If you don’t yet have a login ID and password, there’s a link to sign up here, too. (www.geico.com)
- GEICO Express Payment – Make a GEICO payment without having to create an online account with this interface that allows you to be identified by your phone number, Social Security number, or policy number. (ecams.geico.com)
Q. Where do I get a Marshalls credit card? How do I pay my bill?
A. The Marshalls credit card is confusing, because the card is actually called the TJX credit card (TJX is the parent company of Marshalls), and it can be used at Marshalls as well as at TJ Maxx and other TJX stores. The links below should give you everything you need, whether you are applying for a new Marshalls credit card or want to pay your bill online:
- TJX / Marshalls Credit Cards – The name of the card doesn’t say Marshalls, but the TJX Rewards Card and TJX MasterCard are actually Marshalls credit cards (as well as the credit cards of TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post). The TJX Rewards Card is for store-only use, while the TJX Rewards MasterCard can be used at Marshalls and its sister stores as well as anywhere else MasterCard is accepted. Both cards earn rewards points good toward future $10 TJX Rewards certificates. You can apply for either Marshalls credit card online here. (www.tjxrewards.com)
Q. Where can I find cool and interesting pumpkin stencils online?
A. Below are over two dozen of the best sites for pumpkin stencils to give you a template for carving your jack o’lantern. Some of the stencils are free, some require you to pay a small amount:
- Disney Pumpkin Stencils from Disney Family – Free pumpkin carving stencils of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Jack Skellington, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Malificent, Olaf from Frozen, Phineas & Ferb (and Perry the Platypus), Monsters Inc, Lightning McQueen or Mater from Cars, Ariel, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Kermit the Frog, and more. (family.disney.com)
- Ultimate Pumpkin Stencils – Purchase individual pumpkin carving patterns or a package of stencils here, with hundreds of designs including standard ghosts, witches and bats as well as all sorts of character pumpkins — Superman, Transformers, Angry Birds, Mickey Mouse, Elmo & Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Michael Jackson, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Donald Trump, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Iron Man, Heath Ledger Joker, Baby Groot, Shrek, Spiderman, Harry Potter, Elvis, Darth Vader, Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters, Corpse Bride, more. Pumpkin stencil packages include characters from Frozen, Frankenweenie, Hunger Games, True Blood, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, more. (ultimate-pumpkin-stencils.com)
Q. Where can I shop online that allows me to buy today but pay later?
A. Below are over 15 links that will help you find stores that allow you to buy now and pay later, from clothing to electronics to furniture:
- PayPal Credit – Offers & Store Directory – Previously known as Bill Me Later, PayPal Credit offers a list of current offers from stores giving you the opportunity to make purchases today and pay later — often at a 0% interest rate. Be careful, though: most of these offers say that you will be charged interest from the date of purchase if you don’t completely pay off your balance on time — usually at a very high interest rate. (shopping.paypal.com)
- Rent-A-Center – “Rent to own” is sometimes thought of as interchangeable with “buy now pay later” because you get the item you want and pay for it over a period of time (usually at a high interest rate). Rent-A-Center is one of the best known rent-to-own stores, offering furniture, TVs and other electronics, computers, major appliances and more on a Buy Now Pay Later basis. There’s no credit check, making it attractive for those with bad credit histories. (www6.rentacenter.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my BP credit card bill?
A. BP credit cards are now issued by Synchrony Bank instead of Chase, so you will be making your payment to Synchrony Bank. You can make your BP credit card payment online as well as by mail or by phone. Check the links below to access all the options:
- BP Credit Card Login and Bill Pay – Click through to find the BP credit card login area. If you previously had the BP card from Chase, you will need to re-register your new card with Synchrony Bank in order to pay online. (www.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
- BP Credit Card Payment Address and Customer Service Phone Number – This link from our sister site Credit Card Catalog will give you the BP credit card mailing address and BP credit card / Synchrony Bank customer service telephone number. (www.creditcardcatalog.com)
Home Depot is a chain of over 2,000 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Below we offer 5 links to the most popular sections of the Home Depot Website:
- Home Depot Careers – Go here for information on Home Depot career opportunities and current job openings.
- Home Depot Store Finder – Go here to find the closest Home Depot store location near you.
Q. What can you tell me about credit cards issued by Synchrony Bank?
A. Synchrony Bank (formerly named GE Capital Retail Bank) is the issuing bank behind many well-known retailer credit cards, including Wal-Mart credit cards, the JCPenney credit card, Care Credit medical financing, and many more. (The bank was formerly part of General Electric, but was spun off into a new company named Synchrony Bank.) If you have a card issued by Synchrony Bank and need information on the card or need to contact the company, the links below should get you started.
- Synchrony Bank Credit Cards – Online Login and Bill Pay – If you already have a Synchrony Bank credit card, go here to log in or register online and make a bill payment, check your balance, update your account information, etc. (www.mysynchrony.com)
- Synchrony Bank Customer Service Phone Number – Go here to find the credit card customer service telephone number for your Synchrony Bank-issued credit card. (www.synchronyfinancial.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card? Where is the application?
A. You can apply via the Internet, or download an application online that you can either send in or bring in to a Target store to apply. Check out the links below for application and other relevant info on the Target Red Card credit card:
- Target Credit Card Online Application – Use this link to go directly to the Target credit card application and apply for a REDcard online. (www.target.com)
- Printable Target Credit Account Application – Print out this Target credit card application, fill it out, and send it in via regular mail to the address shown on the application. The application is in PDF format. (static.targetimg1.com)