Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. How can I pay my AT&T bill by phone?
A. You actually have 4 different options to pay by telephone (depending on the capabilities of your phone):
1. For wireless customers, call 800-331-0500 or call 611 from your AT&T cell phone and following the voice prompts to make a payment. If you are an AT&T landline customer or U-Verse customer the phone number is 800-288-2020.
2. Wireless customers can call *PAY (also known as *729) from your AT&T wireless phone and follow the directions to make payment.
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card and pay my Kohl’s bills online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online and also access your account and pay bills online at the Kohl’s site. Below are the key links you’ll need, along with a couple of other links of interest about the Kohl’s credit card:
1. Kohl’s Charge Account Application – Go here to apply for the Kohl’s credit card, which can be used at any Kohl’s store or online at kohls.com, but not at other stores. Once approved, you’ll get 20% off on your next Kohl’s purchase with the card. (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge – If you already have a Kohl’s credit card, go here to log in and make a bill payment or otherwise manage your account. If you do not have a login ID and password, you can register for those here, and then pay your card bill online. (credit.kohls.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my AT&T bill?
A. AT&T offers a lot of services these days, so your options vary depending on which services you have. In all cases, you can pay your bill online or by mail, plus you may have other options as well. The trick to making a payment online, of course, is finding what page is the right page. Below are 10 links that should take you to every login page or piece of info you need to get your AT&T bill paid, regardless of the services you have:
1. Manage Your AT&T Accounts – This is the hub to pay any AT&T bill online — choose AT&T Wireless, AT&T home phone / Internet, or AT&T’s U-Verse service and make a payment online. Log in with your current username and password or register for online access. (www.att.com)
2. Contact AT&T – Problems paying your bill? Go here for answers — you’ll find answers to common questions as well as customer service phone numbers for AT&T home phone, wireless, TV, and Internet services. (www.att.com)
Q. How do I make my Orchard Bank credit card payment?
A. By this point you should be aware that Orchard Bank credit cards no longer exist, having been purchased by Capital One and re-branded as Capital One credit cards. Therefore, you will make your payments via the Capital One site:
1. Capital One Credit Card Account Login and Bill Pay – Use your Login ID and password to gain access to your former Orchard Bank (now Capital One) account and pay your credit card bill online. If you don’t yet have an ID and password, click the “Register” button to start the process for online access. (servicing.capitalone.com)
2. Enroll in Capital One Online Banking – If you haven’t already established online access with Capital One, you can register your account here. (login.capitalone.com)
Q. Where can I see a list of credit cards from department stores and other retailers?
A. We’ve got a list of over 50 department credit cards and other store cards right here:
1. Target REDCard – Apply for a Target stores credit card. Target RED card offers a 5%-off reward on all card purchases. (www.target.com)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application – Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge – This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. Where can I find Ally Bank locations and bank branches?
A. This question is asked by many people, and the reason it’s difficult to find Ally Bank branches is that there are none. Ally Bank is an Internet-only bank, meaning all transactions are done online or via phone or mail — there are no physical branches to visit. Need more proof? Check out the links below for confirmation:
1. Ally Bank – About Us – Click through to this page and you’ll find this paragraph: “As an online bank, our customers manage accounts on their phones, tablets or desktop computers. Without physical branch locations, we can offer great rates, around-the-clock support and easy access to cash at any ATM nationwide.” (www.ally.com)
2. Ally.com – As an Internet only bank, Ally.com is the only location for customers of Ally Bank to interact with the company and learn how to open accounts and manage the money you have with Ally Bank. (www.ally.com)
Q. How do I apply for a Lowe’s credit card?
A. There are actually a number of Lowe’s credit cards — a consumer credit card and 3 business credit card options. You can apply for any of them online:
1. Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card Application – This link takes you to the Lowe’s credit card for consumers, issued by Synchrony Bank. The card offers you 5% off on all Lowe’s purchases, and you can also get 0% financing on purchases of $299 or more. (apply.lowes.com)
2. Lowe’s Business Rewards American Express Application – Apply for the Lowe’s business card that offers 5% off Lowe’s purchases plus a points program that can earn you gift cards toward future Lowe’s purchases. Accepted at Lowe’s and anywhere else that takes American Express. (www262.americanexpress.com)
Q. What is up with Comenity Bank / WFNNB? Who are they and how do I reach them if I have a problem?
A. Comenity Bank is a bank that issues many credit cards in partnership with retail stores or other businesses. It was formerly know as World Financial Network Bank (or WFNNB), and is a subsidiary of Alliance Data, a company that provides a variety of “private label” financial services for retailers and other clients.
If you are trying to reach Comenity Bank / WFNNB by phone or otherwise, you can find the correct number via the Comenity Website linked below. The other links provide further info about Comenity Bank, as well as a partial list of the credit cards issued by the bank.
1. Comenity – Go here for the home page of Comenity Bank’s parent company, where you can learn more about the company and also find customer service phone numbers for credit cards issued by Comenity Bank / World Financial Network National Bank. (www.comenity.net)
Q. Where can I find cool outdoor decorations for Halloween?
A. We’ve collected over a dozen sites, listed below, where you can either buy spooky outdoor Halloween decorations or get ideas for DIY decorations to make from your own materials:
1. Spirit Halloween – Good selection of outdoor Halloween props, lights, inflatables and related decor, at decent prices. Among the decorations — rising from the grave zombie, fog machine, inflatable black cat, plastic hanging skeleton, glow-in-the-dark spray paint, black lights, strobe lights, inflated cemetery archway, much more. (www.spirithalloween.com)
2. The Holiday Light Store – Large-scale Halloween light displays for sale here, including animated lighted scarecrow, animated lit bat, pumpkin carriage, light-up ghost who says “Boo!”, Frankenstein, skull light sets, more. (www.theholidaylightstore.com)
3. eBay – Almost 1,000 Halloween decorations for outside decorating here, including a lot of Halloween flags, light sets, inflatable Halloween decorations, lighted outdoor decorations, pumpkin pathway lights, more. (www.ebay.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my First National Bank of Omaha credit card bill?
A. You can pay your First National Bank bill online, you can set up automatic payments, or you can mail in a payment. The links below will lead you to all of those options as well as pages that will help if you need to contact First National Omaha:
1. First National Bank Omaha Login & Bill Pay – Go here to log in to your First National Bank of Omaha credit card account and pay your bill online. If you haven’t paid online in the past, use the “Enroll” link found at the site to register for online access. (www.firstnational.com)
2. First National Bank of Omaha Credit Card Payment Mailing Address – Within this page of contact information is the credit card payment mailing address for First Omaha — it is Bankcard Payment Processing, PO Box 2557, Omaha, NE 68103-2557. (www.firstnational.com)
Q. Where can I find a Walmart credit card application online?
A. Use the links below to find the application for Walmart consumer credit cards as well as business and other cards. Note that you can also apply for Wal-Mart credit cards in-store.
1. Walmart Credit Card Application – This link takes you to the Walmart credit card application, BUT you will be forced to register for a Walmart.com account first if you want to apply online. If that’s OK with you (and it’s no big deal really but still a hassle), you can apply online. You will be considered for the Walmart MasterCard but you might instead be offered the Walmart store card, depending on your credit history. Walmart credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank). (www.walmart.com)
2. Walmart Credit Cards – Terms & Conditions – Before you apply for a Walmart credit card, you may want to check this page that lays out interest rate info (a 22.90% rate), potential fees, etc. (chb.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
Q. Where can I shop online that allows me to buy today but pay later?
A. Below are 14 links that will help you find stores that allow you to buy now and pay later, from clothing to electronics to furniture:
1. PayPal Credit – Offers & Store Directory – Previously known as Bill Me Later, PayPal Credit offers a list of current offers from stores giving you the opportunity to make purchases today and pay later — often at a 0% interest rate. Be careful, though: most of these offers say that you will be charged interest from the date of purchase if you don’t completely pay off your balance on time — usually at a very high interest rate. (shopping.paypal.com)
2. Rent-A-Center – “Rent to own” is sometimes thought of as interchangeable with “buy now pay later” because you get the item you want and pay for it over a period of time (usually at a high interest rate). Rent-A-Center is one of the best known rent-to-own stores, offering furniture, TVs and other electronics, computers, major appliances and more on a Buy Now Pay Later basis. There’s no credit check, making it attractive for those with bad credit histories. (www6.rentacenter.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my BP credit card bill?
A. BP credit cards are now issued by Synchrony Bank instead of Chase, so you will be making your payment to Synchrony Bank. You can make your BP credit card payment online as well as by mail or by phone. Check the links below to access all the options:
1. BP Credit Card Login and Bill Pay – Click through to find the BP credit card login area. If you previously had the BP card from Chase, you will need to re-register your new card with Synchrony Bank in order to pay online. (www.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
2. BP Credit Card Payment Address and Customer Service Phone Number – This link from our sister site Credit Card Catalog will give you the BP credit card mailing address and BP credit card / Synchrony Bank customer service telephone number.
Q. How do I pay my AARP home insurance premium?
A. AARP offers homeowners insurance through The Hartford insurance company, so in reality you will be paying The Hartford. See the links below for information on paying your premium online or other ways:
1. The Hartford – Login and Bill Pay – Go here to log in to your account and pay your AARP / The Hartford home insurance premium online. (service.thehartford.com)
2. The Hartford – Express Bill Pay – You can also pay your AARP home insurance online without logging in to your account. You’ll need your policy number or account number in order to do so. (service.thehartford.com)
Q. Where can I find new or used cherry pickers for sale?
A. Below are 10 sites from dealers or private owners selling cherry pickers:
1. Altec Nueco – Offers used cherry pickers and related lift equipment, and is the only dealer of “certified” used Altec equipment. Locations throughout the United States. (www.nueco.com)
2. Used Bucket Truck Cherry Pickers For Sale at eBay Motors – Cherry picker means different things to different people — if you think of a cherry picker as a long-armed bucket truck, you’ll find over 100 used cherry picker bucket trucks up for auction or immediate sale here, including Chevy, International, Ford, Sterling, GMC, more. (motors.shop.ebay.com)
3. Cherry Picker Engine Hoists at eBay – If your idea of a cherry picker is an engine hoist / shop crane, go here to find over 100 such cherry pickers up for auction or immediate sale. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my eBay MasterCard account?
A. Your eBay MasterCard is actually integrated with your PayPal account (or you may now have a PayPal account after getting the eBay credit card), so you will actually log in to your PayPal account in order to access information about your eBay MasterCard, pay your bill, etc. See the links below for more information on how to log in to your eBay credit card account and get customer service help if needed:
1. PayPal Login / eBay MasterCard Login – As mentioned above, you will actually sign in to your eBay MasterCard account through PayPal, so this link takes you to the PayPal home page, where you can log in to your account and see eBay MasterCard activity as well as any other activity you may have done with your PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
Q. Which SUVs offer 3rd row seating?
A. Probably a lot more than you think — in fact, below is a list of 35 SUVs with a 3rd row, with links to more info about them:
1. 2016 Acura MDX – Offers third row seats for a total of seven passengers fitting in. Pricing starts at $42,865. (www.acura.com)
2. 2015 Audi Q7 – Audi SUV offers a standard third row of seats for seating up to 7. Starting price of $48,300. (www.audiusa.com)
3. BMW X5 – Only BMW SUV with a (optional) 3rd row. Starting price of $61,525. (www.bmwusa.com)
Q. How do I log in to my PayPal credit card account?
A. To reach your PayPal credit card account online, you actually have to log in to your standard PayPal account, then look in the My Account tab and find the Card Details option. That is how you reach your PayPal credit card account — you can’t log in to the card account directly, you must go through the PayPal home page and log on there. Use the links below to log in and reach your PayPal credit card account.
1. PayPal Login (and PayPal Credit Card Login) – As explained above, you can only reach your PayPal credit card account online by first logging in to your regular PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment To My PayPal Extras MasterCard? – Click through and this page will tell you exactly how to reach your PayPal credit card account once logged in to PayPal. (www.paypal.com)