Search engines are often great, but sometimes they frustrate you. You type in some words and get a bunch of links back, but you can’t figure out which of the links will answer your question or solve your problem. Sometimes it would be nice to have a person recommend the best links for your need, or at least make sense of the many sites that claim to solve your problem. That’s the goal of Bessed (pronounced “Best”).
Q. Which SUVs offer 3rd row seating?
A. Probably a lot more than you think — in fact, below is a list of 35 SUVs with a 3rd row, with links to more info about them:
1. 2016 Acura MDX – Offers third row seats for a total of seven passengers fitting in. Pricing starts at $42,865. (www.acura.com)
2. 2015 Audi Q7 – Audi SUV offers a standard third row of seats for seating up to 7. Starting price of $48,300. (www.audiusa.com)
3. BMW X5 – Only BMW SUV with a (optional) 3rd row. Starting price of $61,525. (www.bmwusa.com)
Q. How do I sign on to my SunTrust Bank accounts?
A. It’s fairly easy to sign in to your SunTrust account online, whether you want to check balances or make a payment. Just click on the links below, which will take you to the login pages themselves, or to pages that give you further information or customer service help:
1. SunTrust Online Banking Sign On – Sign in here with your login ID and password to access SunTrust Bank online banking, as well as SunTrust Mortgage, 401K and other accounts. (www.suntrust.com)
2. Register for SunTrust Online Banking with Bill Pay – If you have a SunTrust account but do not have a login ID and password to access it online, go here to get your account registered and approved for online access, payments, etc. (www.suntrust.com)
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
1. AARP New York Life Insurance – Manage My Payments – Go here to log in to your AARP life insurance account via New York Life to pay your life insurance premium online. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you can sign up for online access via a link on this page. (secure3.billerweb.com)
2. AARP Life Insurance Payment Mailing Address & Customer Service Phone Number – If you want to send in your AARP life insurance payment, you’ll find the Tampa Florida mailing address via this link. You’ll also find the telephone number for customer service if you have questions. (service.nylaarp.com)
Q. Where can I get a Kohl’s credit card application? Can I apply online?
A. You can apply for a Kohl’s credit card online or in a Kohl’s store. The links below will direct you to the online application as well as other helpful info:
1. Kohl’s Charge Application – Go to this page and click the Apply Now! button to get to the Kohl’s credit card application. You might want to note the message that says “Most applications can be processed within 60 seconds. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process, and the account may not be available for immediate use.” (apply.kohls.com)
2. My Kohl’s Charge – This page provides an alternate way to reach the Kohl’s credit card application (or log in to your account if you already have the card). (www.kohls.com)
Q. What is up with Comenity Bank / WFNNB? Who are they and how do I reach them if I have a problem?
A. Comenity Bank is a bank that issues many credit cards in partnership with retail stores or other businesses. It was formerly know as World Financial Network Bank (or WFNNB), and is a subsidiary of Alliance Data, a company that provides a variety of “private label” financial services for retailers and other clients.
If you are trying to reach Comenity Bank / WFNNB by phone or otherwise, you can find the correct number via the Comenity Website linked below. The other links provide further info about Comenity Bank, as well as a partial list of the credit cards issued by the bank.
1. Comenity – Go here for the home page of Comenity Bank’s parent company, where you can learn more about the company and also find customer service phone numbers for credit cards issued by Comenity Bank / World Financial Network National Bank. (www.comenity.net)
Q. What are my options for paying my BP credit card bill?
A. As of May 18, 2015, BP credit cards are now issued by Synchrony Bank instead of Chase, so you will be making your payment to Synchrony Bank. You can make your BP credit card payment online as well as by mail or by phone. Check the links below to access all the options:
1. BP Credit Card Login and Bill Pay – Click through to find the BP credit card login area. If you previously had the BP card from Chase, you will need to re-register your new card with Synchrony Bank in order to pay online. (www.onlinecreditcenter6.com)
2. BP Credit Card Payment Address and Customer Service Phone Number – This link from our sister site Credit Card Catalog will give you the BP credit card mailing address and BP credit card / Synchrony Bank customer service telephone number.
Q. How can I apply for a Home Depot credit card?
A. You can apply for all current Home Depot credit cards online as well as in Home Depot stores. Below are links to applications for the main Home Depot credit cards, along with a few other links related to the cards that might also be helpful.
1. Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Application – This link takes you directly to the Home Depot consumer credit card application. This card is issued in partnership with Citibank, and the online application is actually on the Citi Web site. (www.citicards.com)
2. The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Account Application – Apply online for this Home Depot credit card for business use, which allows you to track purchases by PO name or Job Name / Job Number. This card can be paid off each month or you can choose to “revolve” balances from one billing period to the next. (www.accountonline.com)
Q. Where can I find a ruffled shirt? I’m a guy.
A. Whether you’re looking for a new ruffled tuxedo shirt, a vintage ruffled shirt, or a ruffled pirate’s shirt for a costume, we know where to find them:
1. Brightly Colored Tuxedos – New ruffled tuxedo shirts in light blue, green, pink, purple, red, and orange. (www.brightcoloredtuxedos.com)
2. Vintage Ruffled Tuxedo Shirts at eBay – Good selection of ruffle front shirts for men up for auction or immediate sale, including white ruffled shirts as well as retro blue, green, pink, orange and other colors. (www.ebay.com)
Q. Where can I find available pipeline jobs?
A. Below are almost a dozen sites that should give you a good lead on a job with a pipeline company — the list includes a site that compiles pipeline job openings as well as the career pages from other major pipeline companies:
1. Indeed.com – Search through hundreds of pipeline job openings at this jobs search engine that grabs listings from a variety of jobs site and corporate job boards. (www.indeed.com)
2. Alyeska Pipeline Service Company – View current oil pipeline jobs as well as training opportunities from this company that “operates and maintains the 800-mile Trans Alaska Pipeline System (TAPS)” and “acts as agent for the five companies who own the Trans-Alaska pipeline.” Employees work in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Valdez and field locations along the pipeline. (www.alyeska-pipe.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my TJ Maxx credit card bill?
A. You can make a TJ Maxx credit card payment online, by mail, or by phone, but you can NOT make a payment in a TJ Maxx store. (NOTE: The TJ Maxx credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, formerly GE Capital Retail Bank, and you will make payments to Synchrony.) The links below will direct you to what you need:
1. TJ Maxx Credit Cards Login & Online Payment – Click through to log in and pay your TJ Maxx credit card bill online, or, if you don’t yet have a login ID and password, you’ll find a link to register for online access. (www.reviewmyaccount.com)
Q. How do I log in to my PayPal credit card account?
A. To reach your PayPal credit card account online, you actually have to log in to your standard PayPal account, then look in the My Account tab and find the Card Details option. That is how you reach your PayPal credit card account — you can’t log in to the card account directly, you must go through the PayPal home page and log on there. Use the links below to log in and reach your PayPal credit card account.
1. PayPal Login (and PayPal Credit Card Login) – As explained above, you can only reach your PayPal credit card account online by first logging in to your regular PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
2. How Do I Make A Payment To My PayPal Extras MasterCard? – Click through and this page will tell you exactly how to reach your PayPal credit card account once logged in to PayPal. (www.paypal.com)
Q. What are my options for paying my First National Bank of Omaha credit card bill?
A. You can pay your First National Bank bill online, you can set up automatic payments, or you can mail in a payment. The links below will lead you to all of those options as well as pages that will help if you need to contact First National Omaha:
1. First National Bank Omaha Login & Bill Pay – Go here to log in to your First National Bank of Omaha credit card account and pay your bill online. If you haven’t paid online in the past, use the “Enroll” link found at the site to register for online access. (www.firstnational.com)
2. First National Bank of Omaha Credit Card Payment Mailing Address – Within this page of contact information is the credit card payment mailing address for First Omaha — it is Bankcard Payment Processing, PO Box 2557, Omaha, NE 68103-2557. (www.firstnational.com)
Q. Where is the 760 area code?
A. The 760 area code is used in multiple communities stretching from the border of Mexico all the way up north through Death Valley National Park. Most of the cities in the 760 area code are not on the coast but are instead to the east. (Exceptions to this include Oceanside and Carlsbad, north of San Diego.) To the north, the 760 area code hugs the Nevada border. Other cities in the 760 area code include: Escondido, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Victorville, Barstow, Coachella and more. Note that area code 442 is an overlay, or overlap, of area code 760 — there may be 760 and 442 area code phone numbers used within the same city.
See below for links to 760 area code maps and more.
1. AllAreaCodes.com has a nice map of the 760 area code that you can zoom in on to see which cities are in and which are outside of the 760 area code. (www.allareacodes.com)
Q. Where can I find used caps for pickup trucks?
A. There are many sources out there, eBay being an obvious one, but the problem with most of them is that they are generally small companies that do not ship their caps, so you often have to be close enough to actually visit their location to buy one. Below are 9 possibilities, with eBay on top and then 8 more that may or may not ship a purchased used cap.
1. eBay Motors – Over 40 used aluminum and fiberglass pickup truck caps for auction or immediate sale, from Leer, Century, A.R.E. and more. The caps we saw either came from or were built to fit various Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Toyota and other trucks. (www.ebay.com)
2. Ishler’s – Central Pennsylvania shop has over 50 used truck bed caps for sale and appears to ship anywhere in the United States. Offers pictures online but you’ll have to call for more info and price on any cap you’re interested in. (www.ishlers.com)
Q. Which SUVs can hold 8 or more passengers?
A. There are over a dozen SUVs on the market today that you can buy to accommodate 8 or more. Some come standard with 8 or more seats, some offer the additional seating as an option (with an additional cost obviously). Below is the list, with the links taking you to the official home pages for each SUV:
1. 2016 Buick Enclave – Buick SUV can be configured for 8 passengers. Starting price of $44,585 for 8-seat option. (www.buick.com)
2. 2015 Cadillac Escalade – Offers three rows of seating with option for up to 8 passengers. Starting price of $72,970. (www.cadillac.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my eBay MasterCard account?
A. Your eBay MasterCard is actually integrated with your PayPal account (or you may now have a PayPal account after getting the eBay credit card), so you will actually log in to your PayPal account in order to access information about your eBay MasterCard, pay your bill, etc. See the links below for more information on how to log in to your eBay credit card account and get customer service help if needed:
1. PayPal Login / eBay MasterCard Login – As mentioned above, you will actually sign in to your eBay MasterCard account through PayPal, so this link takes you to the PayPal home page, where you can log in to your account and see eBay MasterCard activity as well as any other activity you may have done with your PayPal account. (www.paypal.com)
Q. Where can I find a used 15 passenger van for sale?
A. There are a small number of good resources for used 15 passenger vans, including:
1. eBay Motors – About 30 used 15-passenger vans up for auction or immediate sale here, including used Ford E-350 vans, Chevy Express, Dodge Ram, others. (www.ebay.com)
2. Auto Trader – Over 300 used 15 passenger vans listed from dealers and private owners from across the country here. You can modify the search by zip code to find the fifteen passenger vans closest to you. (www.autotrader.com)
Q. Where can I find military surplus vehicles for sale online?
A. Below are 20+ sites that sell military surplus vehicles, either online or at their places of business.
1. GovLiquidation.com – Buy U.S. government Army surplus vehicles at this online community marketplace offering surplus and scrap assets from the United States Department of Defense. Products include a wide range of trucks, trailers, tractors, combat and tactical vehicles, cranes and passenger vehicles. Shows tons of parts and components in addition to complete vehicles, but you can narrow your search further to see just the types of vehicles you’re interested in. (www.govliquidation.com)
2. eBay Motors – Almost 100 surplus military vehicles up for auction on our last visit here, including vintage military trucks and Jeeps, as well as motorcycles, trailers and other non-traditional vehicles. (www.ebay.com)
Q. How can I check the balance on my EBT card?
A. It depends on the state you are in. Below is a list of links, by state, that allow you to check your EBT card balance online, or that give you instructions on how do check it elsewhere:
1. Alabama EBT Card Account Login – Go here to sign in to your Alabama EBT card account and view your card balance online. (www.ebt.acs-inc.com)
2. Alaska EBT Card Login – Log in to see the balance on your Alaska EBT card from this site administered by Chase Bank. (ucard.chase.com)
3. Arizona EBT Card Account Login – Sign in to view the balance on your Arizona EBT card from this site administered by Chase Bank. (ucard.chase.com)