Q. How can I apply for a Target credit card? Where is the application?
A. You can apply via the Internet, or download an application online that you can either send in or bring in to a Target store to apply. Check out the links below for application and other relevant info on the Target Red Card credit card:
Q. Where do I get a Marshalls credit card? How do I pay my bill?
A. The Marshalls credit card is confusing, because the card is actually called the TJX credit card (TJX is the parent company of Marshalls), and it can be used at Marshalls as well as at TJ Maxx and other TJX stores. The links below should give you everything you need, whether you are applying for a new Marshalls credit card or want to pay your bill online:
- TJX / Marshalls Credit Cards – The name of the card doesn’t say Marshalls, but the TJX Rewards Card and TJX MasterCard are actually Marshalls credit cards (as well as the credit cards of TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post). The TJX Rewards Card is for store-only use, while the TJX Rewards MasterCard can be used at Marshalls and its sister stores as well as anywhere else MasterCard is accepted. Both cards earn rewards points good toward future $10 TJX Rewards certificates. You can apply for either Marshalls credit card online here. (tjmaxx.tjx.com)
Q. How can I apply for a Home Depot credit card?
A. You can apply for all current Home Depot credit cards online as well as in Home Depot stores. Below are links to applications for the main Home Depot credit cards, along with a few other links related to the cards that might also be helpful.
- Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Application – This link takes you directly to the Home Depot consumer credit card application. This card is issued in partnership with Citibank, and the online application is actually on the Citi Web site. (citiretailservices.citibankonline.com)
- Home Depot Project Loan Application – Consumers with large projects of up to $40,000 can apply for this card that offers financing at a fixed 7.99% rate. Use this link to apply online. (thdloan.greenskycredit.com)
Q. Where can I find blue book values for a semi truck?
A. You probably already know it’s not as easy as seeing the value of a passenger car or light truck. And it’s not as free, either. The official Kelley Blue Book does not offer values for semi trucks, and the handful of companies that do offer commercial truck values charge you for the service. Below is a list of blue book style services for getting semi truck values, along with a couple of other links that might give you an idea of your truck’s value.
- NADA Blue Book Commercial Truck Guides – This well-known company in the vehicle valuation business offers a number of products that can help you get your semi truck value — but only if the semi in question is from the 2000 model year or newer. You can get a one-time value estimate using the $40 Commercial Truck Guide Online Mini Pack, or you can pay for the complete Commercial Truck Guide for $140. (www.nada.com)
- Price Digests – This company used to be a bit more transparent about what you could get from them, but it appears you can still get semi truck values as part of a larger subscription service. If you were just hoping for a cheap lookup of a single truck, though, that may not be available anymore. (pricedigests.com)
If you applied for a Kohl’s Charge credit card and did not receive instant approval, Kohl’s promises to send you a response by mail within 30 days, either with a new card if you are approved, or with a letter declining your application.
Kohl’s does NOT provide any sort of online application status tool for you to check the current status. The only way to check is to call Kohl’s Charge customer service at 855-564-5748.
Here it is: Bank of America Credit Card Login – Go here to sign in to your Bank of America credit card account as well as any other online banking accounts you may have with Bank of America. (bankofamerica.com)
Other relevant links
- Log in from Bank of America Home Page – You can sign in to your Bank of America credit card account and all other online banking accounts straight from the Bank of America home page. Just click through and look for the big login box at the upper left (under the Bank of America logo). (bankofamerica.com)
Q. Where do I go to log in to my Target credit card account?
A. Use the first link below to log in online to your Target Red Card account and pay your bill, etc. You may also find the links further down the page relevant to what you want to accomplish.
1. Target REDcard Sign In – Click through to log in and pay your Target RedCard credit card bill, view your account balance, etc. (rcam.target.com)
2. Enroll Your Target Red Card – If you’re accessing your Target credit card information online for the first time, you’ll need to go here to enroll your card and get a login username and password. (rcam.target.com)
3. Target RedCard – Contact Us – If you are having trouble logging in, or otherwise need help from a real Target customer service representative, this page gives you the phone number to reach them. You’ll also find the Target credit card payment mailing address if you decide to send in your payment. (www.target.com)
Q. What is the Synchrony Care Care credit card? How do I apply for one, make payments, etc?
A. Synchrony Care Care (formerly known as Car Care One) is a credit card financing program created by card issuer Synchrony Bank especially for automotive repair and automotive products businesses, allowing these auto shops to offer credit to their customers. In most cases, you will get a branded Synchrony Car Care card directly from an automotive retailer, but you can also apply online for a Synchrony Car Care card that is good at all Synchrony Car Care partner shops. You can also pay your Synchrony Care Care monthly bill online. See the links below for more information:
- Car Care One Credit Card Application – Go here to apply for a Care Care One credit card online. (etail.mysynchrony.com)
- Synchrony Care Care Account Login and Bill Payment – This is the place to go to log in to your Car Care One account and pay your bill online. If you don’t have a login ID and password yet, you can register for those here to get access to your account. (www.mysynchrony.com)
- CarCareOne / Synchrony Bank Customer Service – Click through to find out how to contact Synchrony Financial with questions or problems with your CarCareOne card account. Shortcut: The customer service phone number is 1-866-657-0376. (www.synchronyfinancial.com)
If you have a Target REDcard credit card, you have several options to make your monthly payments:
- Log In and Pay Online Here – Log in to your Target credit card account and handle your payment online. You can also manage other aspects of your account here.
Q. How do I make my AARP life insurance payment?
A. AARP life insurance is actually offered by New York Life insurance company, so you will be going to the New York Life site if you want to pay online, and any mailed payments will also go to New York Life. Check the links below and you should have no problem making your payment.
If you get benefits in Ohio on the Ohio Direction EBT Card, you can check your EBT card balance online at the following address: https://www.connectebt.com/ohebtclient/index.jsp.
You can also check your balance by telephone at the following customer service phone number: 1-866-386-3071
Q. What is the phone number to reach Synchrony Bank?
Synchrony Bank has many different phone numbers depending on the Synchrony Bank credit card or other Synchrony service you are trying to access.
- If you want a general Synchrony Bank credit card phone number, you can start with 1-866-419-4096.
- If you want to reach Synchrony Bank in relation to CDs, money market accounts, high-yield savings accounts, etc., the phone number for those services is 1-866-226-5638.
Amazon now offers thousands of products through its AmazonBasics line, which is essentially the equivalent of a store brand, but for way more products than any other store can offer. Below we offer an extensive list of the products Amazon offers under the Amazon Basics brand:
If you are looking for a new or used limousine, below we offer a list of sellers who might be able to help you out:
- LimoForSale.com – Marketplace for used limos has over 200 listings, with Ford, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, and Cadillac limos being the most plentiful. (limoforsale.com)
- WeSellLimos.com – Marketplace for used limos across the United States. (weselllimos.com)
Ally SmartLease customers can make payments or otherwise deal with Ally Auto via the following addresses:
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 9001951
Louisville, KY 40290-1951
If you’re looking to make a payment on your Menards Big Card credit card, the easiest way to do so is online:
Q. What are my options for making a payment on my Capital One auto loan?
A. You can pay your Capital One Auto Finance bill online, by mail, and by phone. See the links below to access all of your options:
1. Capital One Auto Loans – Login & Bill Payment – Click through to reach the login area to make a Capital One auto loan payment online. If you’ve never made an auto finance payment to Capital One online before, you will find an “Enroll Now” link to register your account for online access. (capitalone.com)
2. Capital One Auto Finance Payment Mailing Address – Click through for a variety of ways to reach Capital One Auto Finance, including this payment mailing address: Capital One Auto Finance, P.O. Box 60511, City of Industry, CA, 91716. You’ll also find a customer service phone number here. (capitalone.com)
Q. What can you tell me about Ally Financial Demand Notes?
A. Ally Financial Demand Notes (which were previously named GMAC Demand Notes) are an investment product in which you are basically investing to fund the debt of Ally Financial as it makes its various loans. Demand Notes can only be purchased by employees or immediate family of the Ally Financial group of companies. Ally Demand Notes generally pay a higher rate than other short term investments, but are not FDIC-insured and are thus seen as more risky by many people than products such as CDs or money market funds — but that of course is for you to decide.
See below for information on investing in Ally Financial Demand Notes as well as a few opinions about the wisdom of such an investment:
1. Ally Financial Demand Notes – Overview from the official Ally site on this financial product available only to Ally Financial employees and their immediate families, as well as auto dealers that have an Ally financing relationship. Get a description of exactly what Demand Notes are, then get a prospectus, information on risk and safety (they are not FDIC insured), fees (there are none), how to invest, more. (www.ally.com)
Q. I’m looking for used cars for sale priced under $1,000. Where can I see them?
A. A number of auto classifieds sites allow you to set your criteria to see only vehicles priced at $1,000 or less. Use the links below to see them — some of these have already been set to show you cars under 1,000 bucks, some require you to do a tiny bit more searching, but instructions are provided:
1. eBay Motors – Browse a list of over 3,000 used cars, trucks and SUVs for sale under $1,000 or with current auction bids under a thousand dollars. As you might expect, most of these are high-mileage vehicles, usually with 100,000 miles or more on them. You can narrow the large selection here to find cheap cars near your zip code, or to find certain makes or models. (www.ebay.com)
2. Cars.com – Over 1,000 cars are listed here from dealers and private owners at an asking price of $1,000 or less. The list is nationwide, so you’ll probably want to narrow it by zip code or other criteria such as make, model, mileage, etc. (www.cars.com)
Q. What is up with Comenity Bank? Who are they and how do I reach them if I have a problem?
A. Comenity Bank is a bank that issues many credit cards in partnership with retail stores or other businesses. It was formerly know as World Financial Network Bank (or WFNNB), and is a subsidiary of Alliance Data, a company that provides a variety of “private label” financial services for retailers and other clients.
If you are trying to reach Comenity Bank / WFNNB by phone or otherwise, you can find the correct number via the Comenity website linked below. The other links provide further info about Comenity Bank, as well as a partial list of the credit cards issued by the bank.
- Comenity – Go here for the home page of Comenity Bank’s parent company, where you can learn more about the company and also find customer service phone numbers for credit cards issued by Comenity Bank. (about.comenity.net)